But it’s easier said than done to achieve perfect skin! Genetics, health, diet, environment, etc. all play a major role in the appearance and structure of your skin, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make improvements. This course will get you to think very differently about skin care, and we’ll show you how even the smallest lifestyle changes can affect your skin’s health. Perfect for professionals, such as makeup artists, estheticians, and beauty consultants, or just individuals who want to learn how to take better care of their skin, you’ll pick up a ton of tips and learn about good skin care habits.
This course covers all skin types and ethnicities, and will also feature hair removal, nail care, acne treatment, and lifestyle and diet tips. We want you to love the skin you’re in by feeling beautiful on the inside, as well as out!
How to get perfect skin
To start, we want you to understand the biological makeup and structure of your skin. We’ll share tips and skin care regimens for different skin types i.e. oily, dry, mature, etc., and for various ethnicities. Every ethnicity has their own skin care requirements, and we’ll give you specific tips for each skin type. You’ll learn about environmental impacts, how to change skin care routine with the seasons, and how to protect against the sun. We know that aging is a concern for everyone, so we’ll also discuss real anti-aging care for different ethnic skin types, and peel back the curtain on cosmetic treatments such as Botox and Lifting.
Now that you have a better understanding of what skin needs to be healthy, we’ll teach you how to treat it. You’ll learn:
- What to avoid to keep your skin beautiful and healthy
- Proper exfoliation and moisturizing techniques
- At-home spa treatments, including facials
- How to make your own natural skincare products
- Natural skin treatments for dry, itchy or scaly skin
- Various hair removal methods and how skin reacts
- Hand and foot care treatments, including manicure and pedicure tips
- Treatments for a healthy scalp
- Best treatments for different hair types
- As a bonus: we’ll also cover grooming and skin care for men!
Acne Treatment and Care
When you have acne-prone skin, it can be frustrating and emotionally difficult to deal with. You may be tempted to cover it with heavy makeup or use products that rely on false promises to attract customers, but the best thing you can do is educate yourself. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to acne, but you can decide what works for you, and take steps to clear up your complexion right now!
We are going to teach you:
- To understand the different types of acne
- What causes acne – hormones, lifestyle, genetics, etc.
- How to develop a skin care routine that works for you
- Natural and commercial products that may help
- What foods to avoid and which to eat
- How certain habits, such as sleep, exercise, makeup, alcohol, etc. can be a factor
- The pros and cons of medication
Inner Health = Outer Beauty
A person’s diet has a huge effect on just about everything they do. Food is our fuel, and when it enters our bodies it can affect every part of us – our mood, energy, physical health and appearance. The easiest and healthiest way to achieve physical beauty is by managing your diet. To achieve glowing skin, shiny hair, strong nails and pearly white teeth, you don’t need cosmetic procedures and products – you just have to watch what you eat! Though nutrition plays an important role in overall physical health, we’re just going to focus on how diet can improve appearance and mood.
You’ll learn about:
- Nutrition 101 – vitamins, minerals, carbs, proteins, fats, etc., and what they do
- Various diet types – vegetarian, vegan, meat, gluten-free, etc.
- Healthy fats and how to moderate your fat intake
- Keeping your body hydrated, and the benefits of hydration
- Foods that give you a boost: probiotics, supplements, and more
- Diets and detox – myths, truths, and what to avoid
- Weight management tips
- Diet tips for improving skin health and appearance
- Nutrition for hair and nails
- How to use food to fight colds and flu
- 10 nutrition tips for lifelong perfect skin
It’s true what they say – beauty is only skin deep. But when you feel great on the inside, and your body is healthy and strong, then it’ll show on the outside too! Enroll and start beautifying today!
Module 1 : Introduction to Inner Health & Outer Beauty
- General tips on developing dietary habits
- Protein, carbohydrate, fat
- Vitamins and minerals
Module 2 : Can Fat be Good For You?
- Oils, fats, Omegas – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Nuts, seeds, pulses, seaweed
- Grains and gluten
Module 3 : Bright and Beautiful veggies for a Bright and Beautiful You
- Anti oxidants
- Raw food
- Juicing and smoothies
- Vegetarian, vegan, & meat diets
Module 4 : Foundations for a Beautiful Diet: Why Organic?
- Snacks – how to have a little of what you love and stay healthy
- Daily essentials
Module 5 : What’s in There? Minute Ingredients with Surprisingly Powerful Effects
- Probiotics, prebiotics, yoghurt
- Immune boosting foods
- Nutrient dense foods
Module 6 : Diet and Detox
- What to avoid?
- Top 5 diet tips
- Why colours are great for you?
- Weight management – most popular diets
- Foods that increase your metabolism
- When and how to eat?
Module 7 : How to Eat Yourself Beautiful
- Skin and nutrition it needs
- How to correct problem skin with diet and supplementation
- Nutrition for hair and nails
Module 8 : WOW! Food can do all this?
- Top 10 most powerful foods
- Foods and drinks that help or prevent sleep
- Best food to help fight colds and flu
- 10 tips for a great lifelong skin policy
Module 9 : Let’s Get Under Your Skin
- Structure of skin
- Skin types
- 5 Skin care myths
Module 10 : You Can Eat Yourself Beautiful!
- Skin and the nutrients it needs
- How to eat yourself beautiful?
- How to correct problem skin with diet and supplementation – what to include & avoid.
Module 11 : Practical Skincare Regimes for Different Skin Types
- Dry skin
- Oily Skin
- Skin with acne
- Young skin
- Middle aged skin
- Mature skin
Module 12 : Tips for Types – Skincare for Different Ethnicities
- Black / African Americans
- Hispanic / Latinos
- Pacific Islanders / Native Americans
Module 13 : Hot and not Bothered, Cool and Protected – Seasonal Skin Care
- Change your skincare routine as seasons change.
Module 14 : On the Bright Side – Is the Sun Really That Bad?
- Specific supplements for great looking skin
- Sunscreens – a critical view
- Natural treatments for accidental sunburn
- Fake Tanning
Module 15 : Can I Push Back Time? A Realistic Approach to Reducing Ageing Effects
- Anti-ageing skin care for different ethnic skin types
- The ingredients to look for in anti-ageing products
- How skin changes with each big birthday?
- What about Botox and Lifting?
Module 16 : Treat Yourself – The Best Skin and Body Treatments
- What you must avoid if you want healthy, beautiful skin?
- Exfoliation and moisturising all over
- Skin care treatments you can do at home (incl. facials)
- Make your own natural skincare products
- Natural treatments for dry, scaly or itchy skin
- Treatments worth paying for
Module 17 : Have it off! Hair Removal Examined
Module 18 : Reach Out and Touch – Hand and Foot Care
- A really good home manicure
- A really good home pedicure
- Specific food and nutrients for strong, shiny, healthy nails
- Foot skin care and treating problems including nail fungus
Module 19 : SLEEK, SEXY, FABULOUS HAIR
- Hair types and their qualities
- 10 tips for healthy, shiny hair
- Best treatments for different hair types
- Specific food and nutrients for lustrous, healthy hair and scalp
- What to stop doing now to keep your hair in good shape?
Module 20 : MAN! YOU LOOK GOOD: SKINCARE FOR YOU OR THE GUY IN YOUR LIFE
- Skincare routine
- Surviving daily shaving heroically
- Taking care of your beard or moustache
- Hands and Feet
- Tame your mane
Module 21 : Understanding acne
- What is acne
- Causes - Hormones
- Causes - Diet and digestion
- Causes - Lifestyle
- Causes - Genetics
Module 22 : Skincare routine
- Product types
- Natural remedies
- Skincare advice
- Caveman regimen
Module 23 : Medications
- Pros and cons of medication
Module 24 : Diet
- Links between diet and acne
- Foods to avoid
- What to eat
- Gluten and other allergies
Module 25 : Lifestyle
- Makeup and hairstyles
- Drinking habits